7. Can the system be relocated?
Yes... Of course...
But if you are beneficiary of subsidy than it is difficult to relocate.
8. Do the Modules break when the load is applied to it, like stones or jumping of monkeys?
Normally it doesn’t break until it’s a heavy stone. It also doesn’t break on jumping of monkeys; still, the threat can be minimized by making grills at very less cost.
9. Can a common back up Battery bank be used for both Wind and SPV supply?
Yes... Of course... Just need more bank as per design consideration.
10. How does the system use Solar Power after the sun goes down?
The Solar Industrial Power Back up System includes batteries also. We can use batteries to store the energy produced during the day time and use it when sunlight is not available or not adequate to generate enough power to supply the load.
11. What type of inverter do I need?
Inverters are used in any solar PV systems where AC power output is needed. The type and size of the inverter necessary depend on your application. There are two entirely different types of the inverter that based on whether or not utility grid is available at your location – stand-alone (off-grid) inverter and grid tie (on-grid) inverter.
The stand-alone inverters are commonly used for homes or business applications. It covers a wide range of power capacity. To determine this you must first calculate the maximum amount of load you will be running on the inverter at one time. The other is the type of waveform. Sine wave inverter is good for sensitive electronic equipment. It generally produces power that is similar to the quality of utility power. Modified sine wave inverter is fine for loads that are not super sensitive to clean power. It is a good choice for a smaller sized PV system.
12. What is grid tie or grid-connected inverter?
Grid tie inverter or grid-connected inverter is used in the solar PV system that is connected to the utility grid. It converts DC power generated by solar panels or wind generator into AC power used by AC electrical devices and the surplus power will sell back to the grid. The grid tie inverter can use with/without battery bank. For the grid-tie without battery backup is the simplest and least expensive option for home energy systems. The grid tie inverter also can be configured with a battery backup system. There will be some loss in overall efficiency for feeding the grid which depends on the inverter and the size and type of batteries.
13. Why do I need a solar charge controller?
A solar charge controller is an essential part of any PV systems containing batteries. It regulates the voltage and current coming from the solar panels going to the batteries. A charge controller prevents batteries from being overcharged, prevents batteries from discharging through the solar panel at night, helps you maximize your energy harvesting and prolongs the battery life.
14. What is 3-step charging?
The 3-step charging provides optimal and safe battery charging to ensure that the battery is properly and fully charged resulting in enhanced battery performance. Solar charge controller regulates the voltage and current delivered to the battery in three automatic steps: • Bulk Charge: Battery is being charged up with maximum current, the voltage of the battery increases gradually. When the battery voltage reaches the Boost charging voltage the charge controller goes to the next step.
• Boost Charge: Battery continues to be charged at the constant voltage. The charging voltage is held constant at Boost charging voltage providing the battery to nearly full charge at a slow and safe rate, then goes to the next step.
• Float Charge: Voltage is reduced and held constant at Float charging voltage level in order to prevent damage and keep the battery at a full charge until the end of the day.
15. Is the Solar Power Pack System scalable?
Yes, the current system can be upgraded as per requirements. The modules and the balance o the system also needs to be upgraded accordingly.
16. Do I need to mount the modules slant only? Can?t I use it as per my design?
No, it can be mounted at any angle.
It can be mounted as per the design of the building.
But if the modules are a mounted slant and southward facing then the modules gives the maximum Power output as per the specifications.
17. Is it available in any size or standard size?
There are standard sizes of the modules as per Product series: For further detail please refer the Product Technical Sheet
18. Solar modules size for the future?
For the specific range of Watt ratings, the company provides the Modules with the same size.
19. How can we maximize the use of Solar Power?
We can use the "Grid-Tie Only" system. There are no batteries. As per the system design, the load power generated will be consumed by the other loads connected to the local grid of the building.
20. What about After Sales Services?
We do provide onsite services. We do have our technical team available in our city to cater you better. We do work with AMC terms and conditions. Our customer care line open 24X7.
21. What is the energy payback of PV?
Energy payback estimates for both rooftop and ground-mounted PV systems are roughly the same depending on the technology and type of framing used. Paybacks for multi-crystalline modules are 4-6 years.